Saturday, February 28, 2009

Seth's February Travels

Hi All!
Just back from my month of travels in February. I spent a week each in Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro and backpacking in Torres del Paine in Southern Chile. I'm really excited to finally start the semester this week. I unfortunately didn't bring my DSLR to Buenos Aires but here are my favorites from Rio and Torres. All the pictures are on my facebook and most are on my flickr which is www.flickr.com/photos/sethdcaplan

Cheers!

Torres:Punta Arenas Coastline by the Straight of Magellan

Hiking towards the Torres Camp

Cooking Dinner

Lago PehoƩ


Rio:

Pre-Carnival Costume Bloco in Santa Teresa

Ipanema Beach, Posto 9

Hiking up to see Cristo Redentor overlooking Rio


I miss you all a lot. Please look at my pictures on facebook or flikr and let me know what you think. Updates soon once I figure out which university I'll be doing photography at. Orientation starts on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment